„Verba docent, exempla trahunt”
More than 2,000 years ago, Titus Livius, a Roman historian from Padua, stated that “words teach, examples inspire” (latin: verba docent, exempla trahunt).
Therefore, we present an example of an integrated marketing campaign that best reflects the breadth of our services – it is a campaign for the British Association of Beef and Lamb Manufacturers (AHDB).
- AHDB decided to enter the Polish market with British lamb – a premium quality product
- Polish market has a huge potential as average Pole consumes 0,4 kgs of lamb per year, while average Brit 1,9 kgs
- Our task included development of B2B and B2C communication strategy (including campaign’s slogan) as well as visual identification of the project (including key visual)
- The approach was to integrate various channels of communication to reach different publics effectively
- We have combined print, video and on-line channels to reach B2C and B2B targets
- We created “provenance matters” slogan as the foundation for key messages and design
- Campaign started in autumn 2015
photo: key visual